Receive more information about Luminata from ACD/Labs.
If you are involved in pharmaceutical drug substance development this webinar is for you.
Pharmaceutical process development involves multi-disciplinary groups of chemists and analysts whose goal it is to create the API by the cheapest, most efficient route while ensuring product safety through effective impurity control measures. A vast amount of analytical and chemical data is generated (LC/MS, HPLC, data, synthetic routes, reagents, starting materials, reaction conditions, etc.) and is managed in many different systems, not necessarily designed to handle this data, and requires huge manual effort by the scientists.
Join us in this webinar to see how you can
- Centralize and assemble all your analytical and chemical process information in one informatics platform and reduce tedious, time-consuming data transcription
- Collaborate effortlessly with team members and track impurities in real-time
- Search and access impurity data more easily to establish effective controls faster
- VP/Director Process Development
- VP/Director Analytical Development
- Process chemists and scale-up chemists
- API development teams
- Analytical development and process analytical chemists
- Development project team leaders
- Regulatory affairs
In this webinar you will see how Luminata helps you:
- Organize live, connected chemical and analytical data in a single platform
- Follow a QbD approach to establishing impurity control strategies
- Track the formation, fate, and purge of impurities through lots and batches
- Search, review, update and access, up-to-date information to support decisions
- Reduce the anxiety of reporting and regulatory submissions
is the Director of Commercialization for ACD/Labs and has over 15 years' experience helping companies solve the problems that stifle innovation, collaboration and growth. Sarah has worn many hats in her career—scientist, sales engineer, marketer, service manager, business leader, college lecturer and project manager—working primarily in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Sarah is an avid runner and has completed several marathons in order to stay in shape for sprinting to catch her flight. She has B.Sc. in Chemistry from University of Waterloo and an MBA from Queen's University.
is the Luminata Solution Manager at ACD/Labs. Prior to his current role, he was part of the Technical and Scientific Support Team, where he worked as a Senior Application Scientist.
Previous to his career at ACD/Labs, Joe worked in drug development at Apotex Pharmachem, Inc. His responsibilities included the design of optimized procedures for the synthesis of active pharmaceutical drugs. He was also an integral part of a team that synthesized potential impurities. Joe earned his Bachelor of Science at the University of Winnipeg, and his Graduate Degree in Chemistry at the University of Windsor.