ACD/Labs Percepta Profilers—Software Modules to Profile Compounds for Physicochemical, ADME, and Toxicity Properties
Screen and profile compounds for PhysChem and ADMET properties including pKa, lipophilicity, hERG inhibition, and more...
Profilers in the Percepta platform allow you to rapidly profile and screen compounds using our high quality predictive models for physicochemical, ADME, and toxicity parameters.
- Quickly identify promising candidates, within a larger set of structures or compound library, that meet your specific PhysChem, ADME, and Tox criteria
- Increase productivity and facilitate the analysis of multiple structures and experimental data
- Prioritize work and resources based on reliable property profiles
Decisions based on all the property information you need, in one interface:
- Convenient access to a full array of prediction results (using ACD/Labs' high quality prediction algorithms) in one spreadsheet; also include in-house data
- Import SDfiles of up to 1000 structures
- View numerical and text-based prediction results with custom colouring for at-a-glance review
- Use a variety of tools to sort, filter and rank compounds; to extract valuable information and support decision-making
Profilers are available as two bundles: