New positions of employment available now.
Position: Enterprise Solution Project Manager
Location: North America, preferably Toronto, ON
As an Enterprise Solution Project Manager, you will play a key role in the delivery of enterprise-wide software solutions for many of the world's largest companies. The successful candidate will work closely with our solution architects, sales, technical Professional Services team, and key account executives to ensure the successful project implementation.
Play a key role in managing the client relationship, from the beginning of the accepted software project to its completion. Work closely with the client and the internal ACD/labs team to ensure project progress and maintain constant open communication
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders
- Review and analyze project scope and manage client expectations
- Contribute to the definition and monitoring of key metrics during delivery
- Prepare project schedules, resource plans, budgets, proposals, client-facing and internal status reports etc. as required
- Track and review project budget vs. actual project costs
- Manage conflict in a professional manner and exercise escalation process when needed
- Lead, develop and implement good project practices, including but not limited to: project planning, project resource management, project tracking, project reviews & updates (internal and external with all appropriate stakeholders), project documentation, project implementation, and project closure activities
- Project documentation will be kept up to date, stored in ACD/Labs assigned central location and shared with ACD/Labs employees
- Travel as required to build/maintain client satisfaction. Offsite meetings with ACD/Labs employees and ACD/Labs customers are an integral part of the project tasks that need to be executed
- Three to five years industry experience in Project Management
- Chemistry knowledge and Software industry experience are mandatory
Position: Professional Services Support Specialist
Location: Northeastern USA or Ontario
Provide support to ACD/Labs team members and customers in and around North America by supporting Licensing, Installation and Deployment of ACD/Labs software and database solutions.
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with prospects and existing customers.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Company's existing and planned products and services associated with Enterprise Products.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Company's existing and planned products and services associated with deployment and licensing.
- Possess in-depth installation and administrative knowledge of the Company's primary client platform, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and XP, and Oracle database platform.
- Act as implementer and consultant for the deployment of enterprise solutions. On site where necessary
- Act as technical resource and support agent for custom projects
- Participate in partnerships and collaborations relating to the enterprise products for the benefit of the Company
- Detailed understanding of Windows Server administration, configuration, and networking
- Detailed understanding of deploying and troubleshooting software on Windows in a virtualized environment
- Detailed understanding of configuring and using Active Directory
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Bonus skills:
- Oracle installation and configuration
- Citrix experience
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Knowledge of Cheminformatics workflows
- Experience with Tomcat