On June 14th, attend a virtual event that presents the latest of N-Nitrosamines regulation and science. Hosted by Scientific Update, this event features experts from Astra Zeneca, ACD/Labs, Lhasa, and Waters.
- Dr Andrew Teasdale is the Senior Principal Scientist of Impurity Management and External Advocacy at Astra Zeneca. He is the author of over 50 peer reviewed scientific papers as well as three books:
- ICH Quality Guidelines: An Implementation Guide
- Genotoxic Impurities: Strategies for Identification and Control (published originally in 2010, followed now by a revised second edition)
- Mutagenic Impurities: Strategies for Identification and Control, published February 2022
- Joe DiMartino is the Luminata Product Manager at ACD/Labs. He will be presenting on “Using CMC Decision Support to Enhance Control Strategies”