- C. Characteristic Groups Containing Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Halogen, Sulfur, Selenium, and/or Tellurium
- C-0. Nomenclature Systems
- 0.1 Substitutive Nomenclature
- C-0.11 Exceptional Treatment of Some Characteristic Groups
- Exceptional Treatment of Some Characteristic Groups
Derivatives and Radicals from Carboxylic Acids
Aldehydes and Nitriles
This HTML reproduction of Sections A, B and C of IUPAC "Blue Book" is as close as possible to the
published version [see Nomenclature of Organic Chemistry, Sections A, B, C, D, E, F, and H, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1979.
Copyright 1979 IUPAC.] If you need to cite these rules please quote this reference as their source.
Published with permission of the IUPAC by Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., www.acdlabs.com, +1(416)368-3435 tel, +1(416)368-5596 fax. For comments or suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org