What is your method development strategy? This webinar is for you if you:
- Rely on knowledge and chemical intuition to choose a starting point
- Run iterative experiments to optimize methods
Let us introduce you to some simple software tools that can help you speed up method development and optimization with minimal disruption to the way you work.
- Find out where you can access free software tools for method translation (HPLC to UHPLC) and column selection
- Learn how property prediction (pKa and logD) can give you a better head start in method development
- See how you can use method databases to save time
- New chromatographers
- Scientists with a keen interest in chromatography
This is Webinar 1 of 3 in our Smarter Method Development Webinar Series. Read more about all webinars here.
Anne Marie Smith received her Ph.D. in Chemical Biology from McMaster University where she developed MALDI-MS based assays for screening aminoglycoside kinases. After graduating she was employed as an Associate Scientist with Gilead Sciences in Alberta where her work focused primarily on impurity identification by LC-MS and LC method development. At Piramal Healthcare in Aurora, Ontario Anne Marie developed methods by LC, GC and LC-MS as an Analyst. Having recently joined ACD/Labs Anne Marie is applying her hands on experience with analytical instruments and scientific software packages; and knowledge of chromatographic method validation, to troubleshoot technical challenges for customers.
Brent G. Pautler obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto where he gained valuable experience in complex mixture analysis by several spectroscopic and spectrometric methods including LC(GC)/MS, fluorescence spectroscopy, and NMR spectroscopy. Prior to his graduate work, he completed his B.Sc. in Chemistry at the University of Waterloo where he was heavily involved in a variety of research and student activities. After a brief Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of California Davis, Brent joined ACD/Labs where he is now an Application Scientist helping scientists apply ACD/Labs software to address their challenges.