Version 2022 of PhysChem Suite adds new features. Read below for details, and contact us for help upgrading your software.
Select the Optimal pH for Chromatographic Separations
- You can now use the pH selector tool in the Spreadsheet workspace to see the logD curve of chemical structures and find a suitable pH range for chromatographic separation of your mixture.
- Use the color-coded plot of pH vs. ionic form to choose optimal pH for your separation
- pH Selector is supported in all Percepta file types: standard projects (*.CHS), classic training libraries (*.PCD), and PhysChem history files in the Spreadsheet workspace (*.PCB)
Import Training Libraries in All Major File Types
- You can now import training libraries into ADME Suite using the following file types, in addition to SDF:
- Tab-delimited text (*.TXT)
- Comma-separated value (*.CSV)
Ease of Use Improvements
- We have streamlined “Context Help” to reduce the overlap between configurable extended tooltips and standard hints