Chemists and engineers are managing more data than ever before. Analytical equipment, probes, and sensors generate data streams, which must be processed and sorted before they can be interpreted. This data is rarely compatible, meaning it must be abstracted and converted before it is analyzed, which takes time and increases the chance of human error.
Streamline your team’s data by using a CMC decision support tool to combine your analytical and process data from anywhere in the world in one application.
- Save time interconverting files to view experimental results
- Consolidate analytical data in one application that supports >150 data formats
- Track project progress across locations
Using spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets to manage complex product lifecycle operations presents significant risks in highly distributed, data-driven environments. General-purpose programs do not understand chemical or analytical data, so scientists need to develop workarounds to visualize their experimental results.
You deserve a program that understands your research and your data. Transform the way you work by organizing data with reaction schemes and process maps built on a chemically intelligent platform.
- Chemical intelligence—search by structure and build process maps to organize your data
- Rich analytical data—not more abstracted peak tables or pictures of chromatograms
- Dynamic visualization tools that give you the insight and confidence to make the right decision
Regulatory submissions are high-stakes and time-intensive. You need to compose hundreds of pages of documentation to prove that every aspect of your process is safe and consistent. Generating these reports takes hundreds of hours of tedious work that must be checked and rechecked for accuracy.
What if you could reduce the time spent reporting while increasing your accuracy? Reporting functions allow you to easily turn experimental data into regulatory documentation, slashing the time spent transcribing and editing data.
- Use reporting functions to reduce time transferring and processing data
- Improve data integrity by linking Luminata to third-party platforms such as an ELN, LIMS, or CDS
- Compile data in a centralized reference—no more hunting down missing data files
“Having a set of tools that is specific to the work that we do is incredibly powerful.”
“I was a lot more efficient [with Luminata]. I wasn’t going back and trying to manage ‘Which Excel file was that data in? Where was [the original data] actually located? Was this completely filled out or not?’ I’d say that I was 33% more efficient… because I didn’t have to keep going back, searching for something.”
“Using Luminata one person in two weeks did what would normally take 4 people 3 months to do.”