Most Recent Press Releases
- Founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in 1994
- Developer of software solutions for scientists, researchers, and educators who work with small molecules in chemical, biochemical, and pharmaceutical R&D
- A team of over 200 people in 11 countries, with sales and support offices in North America, Asia, and Europe
- Spectrus platform streamlines analytical data management and the Percepta platform predicts molecular properties and toxicity risks
- 4,275 corporate customers worldwide
Learn more on our About Us page
How to Reference ACD/Labs
When referencing Advanced Chemistry Development (ACD/Labs) in online or printed material, you should follow the guidelines set out below for correct usage of our name and logo.
- Refer to the company as Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs) the first time it appears in a document. Thereafter, use ACD/Labs.
ACD/ChemSketch Freeware References
- Freeware users are permitted to place images and data from ACD/ChemSketch into publications. Please use the template and examples below for information on how to reference ChemSketch.
TO CITE ACD/LABS SOFTWARE:
Write the official ACD/Labs product name and software version number, followed by our corporate name, address, and web site.
1. Product Name, version #.#, Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs), Toronto, ON, Canada, www.acdlabs.com.
1. ACD/ChemSketch, version 2021.1.2, Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs), Toronto, ON, Canada, www.acdlabs.com.