No more jumping back and forth. Reduce manual transcription and the number of software interfaces in your lab. Our Spectrus Platform applications contain tools to help you:
- Process analytical data (LC/MS, GC/MS, NMR, Raman, IR, UV/vis, fluorescence, and more) from all major instrument vendors, in one application
- Digitally interpret spectra and chromatograms with integrated chemical structures
- Assemble connected data so you can make confident decisions about sample identity or quality
- Create comprehensive, multi-technique reports with a single click
- Instantly review and reprocess spectra and chromatograms
We have applications for expert spectroscopists or chromatographers and for general users. Make data processing and interpretation consistent across your lab to increase throughput and deliver high-quality results.
Our applications don’t just store data; they store knowledge. Annotate and interpret your results, and save structures and experimental information alongside spectra. With everything documented, your team will enjoy more interruption-free time to run new experiments instead of explaining old ones.
Also, you never need to wonder if a problem has been seen or solved before. The answer is at your fingertips through a simple query. Search by structure, spectral elements, text, numerical values, and more.
- Store live analytical data with contextual metadata (annotations, chemical structures, and chemical and instrumental metadata)
- Provide on-demand access to analytical results
- Deliver accessible, searchable knowledge
Whatever the size of your team or lab, we have an automation option that fits you. Enhance the automated processing routines in our software, to match your workflows.
Save processing routines within applications
Reduce repetitive steps. You can save commonly used data processing routines to a macro. So, with the click of a button, every dataset will be processed the same way, every time. This makes data analysis repeatable and consistent. It’s good for science, and it’s great for GxP labs.
Build workflows that span entire labs—including open-access ones
Automate data-sweeping, analysis, and structure attachment. The interpreted data can then be flagged for analyst review or delivered directly to clients.
Get professional help to build enterprise solutions
Our subject matter experts will work with you to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency in your analytical workflows.
“Colleagues who submit analytics jobs are able to immediately access all the data that is generated. At the same time, they also have the option to directly process that data using the same software. The use of different software tools for different analytical techniques is an issue of the past.”
“ACD/Labs was able to develop a solution that exactly fit what we wanted to do. Not only have we been able to achieve our primary goal of improving our quality record, but as an added benefit automation reduced QC analysis time by 25% and resulted in time savings of over 30% in the manufacturing process.”