You analyze a variety of materials, including soil samples, paint, and unidentified powders. Since the time between data analysis and trial can range from months to years, improper data management can lead to data integrity problems or lost data, potentially compromising a criminal investigation.
For more than 25 years, we have been helping organizations standardize, process, and manage their analytical data to make it more accessible. Gathering your forensics data in software designed for analytical and chemical data means you will:
- Centralize all your analytical data (LC/MS, GC/MS, NMR, Raman, IR, etc.) in one software environment for simplified management and search
- Work with live analytical data, not abstracted peak tables or pictures of chromatograms
- Store interpreted, fully annotated data with meta-data for future use
- Share data easily within your lab/department or throughout your organization
Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC/MS) is often used to identify and quantify illicit drugs in pills, powders, or solutions. Accelerate the process of finding target and unknown compounds with our automated processing software.
- Employ our expert algorithms to extract chromatographic components and identify expected compounds
- Detect and trace co-eluting compounds by reducing noise
- Build a knowledgebase of reference spectral data to profile chemical samples across sites
Identifying chemical compounds from a trace sample is a challenging and time-consuming task. Analysts must perform a series of analytical tests, followed by searches across separate databases to identify materials or residues.
We offer software with the capability to deconvolute complicated LC/MS and GC/MS matrices and extract every component, even trace chemicals or co-eluting peaks. Our software can also search against the Wiley-NIST library or other commercial libraries.
- Screen your trace analysis samples for all known compounds, then identify other components that may be present.
- Quickly identify unexpected chemicals using spectral matching capabilities in library searches.
- Create customized reports that incorporate all information you need with just a few clicks.
“ACD/Labs sells and supports a unique set of software that enables [us] to incorporate multiple different spectral methods from almost all spectra instrument manufacturers… [ACD/Labs] reduced the costs associated with software procurement and simplified the management of the system.”
“Spectrus Processor is a really powerful tool for processing NMR, MS, IR, and chromatographic data. It is very user-friendly and intuitive. One of its major strengths is that it is independent of the instrument manufacturer.”
“This software has all the features that a chemist can dream of to write papers and reports.”