Chemistry can be environmentally taxing. Large volumes of solvents, hazardous catalysts, and energy-intensive processes are an unfortunate necessity.
Reliable software tools support chemists in their effort to be ecologically responsible. ACD/Labs’ software helps you reduce the number of experiments and develop more efficient synthetic and analytical methods.
- Avoid unnecessary experiments with prediction and simulation tools
- Find more efficient synthetic routes
- Develop chromatographic methods that reduce solvent requirements
- Use machine learning models to improve the efficiency of research and development
Finding molecules that are safe and effective is challenging and expensive. Scientists spend countless hours synthesizing and testing chemicals, only to discover they are environmentally hazardous late in development.
Predictive software tools allow chemists to assess the risk of compounds before they are made. ACD/Labs offers a suite of tools that assess environmentally relevant qualities such as logD, aqueous solubility, aquatic toxicity, metabolomics, and more.
- Predict chemical toxicity based on predicted LD50 or LC50 values
- Reduce the need for biological assays and animal testing
- Use reliability index and similar structures to assess confidence in the predicted result
- Build proprietary models based on your in-house data
Accurate chemical nomenclature and reporting are essential components of environmental safety. ACD/Labs offers software tools that assist companies, institutions, and government regulators in naming and databasing chemicals accurately, so that they can be shared with researchers, industry, and the public.
Have confidence that your chemical information is correctly stored and documented.
- Generate systematic names for chemicals following IUPAC nomenclature
- Create digital reports to share chemical information while reducing paper usage
- Use chemically intelligent in-house databases to track, access, and share environmental safety data