Software for the prediction of solubility in DMSO solution.
Now Shipping on the New ACD/Percepta Platform
With the release of our version 2012 software, our PhysChem, ADME, and Tox tools have been migrated to the new ACD/Percepta platform.
Equivalent functionality to ACD/DMSO Solubility can now be found in ACD/Labs Percepta Predictors.
Existing software users, review our Release Version 2012 Information or contact ACD/Labs to discuss migration plans.
This product was retired in June 2012; as per our End-of-Life Policy, technical support will be provided until June 2014.
ACD/DMSO Solubility predicts the probability that an organic compound will be soluble in DMSO solution.
- Predict solubility in DMSO from structure at greater or less than 20 mM, with reliability index
- View up to 5 of the most similar structures in the training set
- Batch module facilitates calculation of large compound collections
- Train the model with your own experimental data to extend chemical space coverage (the applicability domain) and improve prediction accuracy for proprietary compounds.
- Identify the compounds that may cause erratic results in compound screening and biological assays
- Eliminate compounds from your project that will not allow the use of standard testing protocols
- Add your data to the model to easily build a customized model based on your chemical space
Import SDfile or SMILES
Export to SDfile, or copy and paste into Microsoft Excel
Information about internal databases
The internal training set of ACD/DMSO Solubility contains data from >15,500 compounds
The software also provides a reference database of >22,200 compounds