Spectrus JS Overview
NMR Data Processing From Anywhere
Spectrus JS lets you process and analyze 1D and 2D NMR data from any browser. Intuitive processing tools help scientists, students, and educators focus on research and learning.
It’s easy for users to get started without the hassle of individual software installation. (Spectrus JS is designed to be run by multiple users from one computer or server.)
NMR Data Analysis Made Simpler
Remote working comes to science
Run your samples in a central facility, and process your NMR data from the comfort of your desk (or your own home). Spectrus JS works wherever you have an Internet connection.
Get started quickly
Jump right to working with NMR spectra. No hefty downloads or multi-page installation wizards required for individual users to set up.
Any OS, any device
Do you work in an organization where members use their own devices? Spectrus JS is browser-based for maximum compatibility. Work from Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Support users of all levels of expertise
From undergraduate students to NMR experts, any scientist can use ACD/Labs’ time-tested NMR tools to analyze their data.
- 1 Open a browser window, enter the URL, and log in to your account
- 2 Load and process your data—Fourier transform, pick peak, assign, select solvent, define dark regions or multiples, etc.
- 3 Create comprehensive PDF reports for your analysis
“I could not have asked for more than this innovative browser-based NMR processing software with all its accessibility benefits. Spectrus JS makes structure elucidation comfortable from anywhere with its intuitive, highly customizable, and super easy-to-learn interface.”
“All-in-one software is always appreciated in core facilities. And this will be a popular NMR software system for academic and other large facilities because of its flexibility.”
Features of Spectrus JS
- Import 1D and 2D NMR data from major instrument vendors: Bruker, Agilent/Varian, JEOL, etc.
Review the list of supported formats
- Organize your data into projects
- Synchronize assignments to a chemical structure across all spectra in a project
- Manual and automatic data processing tools
- Basic processing:
- Fourier transformation
- Phase correction
- Advanced processing:
- Peak picking
- Multiplet analysis
- Signal analysis (fully automatic peak picking, multiplet creation)
- Solvent detection
- Reference selection
- Dark regions
- Spectra connected to chemical context:
- Attach chemical structures to spectra
- Click-and-drag to assign atoms to peaks
- Configure the interface to display the information you need including:
- Spectrum parameters & corresponding data
- Structure & corresponding data
- Multiplet report
- Tables of integrals, multiplets, peaks, annotations, dark regions, and spectral data
- Create formatted, customizable reports in a single click
- Include annotated spectra; multiplet, peak, and integral tables; chemical structures; and more
- Intuitive interface
- Low system CPU/memory requirements
- Works from any operating system
Compatible with All Your Instruments
Experience the Convenience of Browser-Based NMR Data Processing with Spectrus JS
By submitting this form, you are requesting a free 3-week trial of Spectrus JS and granting permission for ACD/Labs to follow-up with you regarding Spectrus JS.
Please use your organization’s email address in your request. Trial requests where the email address is from a free email provider will not be approved.
Account details will be shared typically within 1-2 business days after your request is received.