Our first Virtual Symposium dedicated to the academic community featured presentations from invited speakers who will discuss how they use ACD/Labs software to:
- Support research efforts with vendor-agnostic analytical data processing and property predictions
- Provide hands-on learning and remote teaching with simulation tools
Watch Ronald Soong’s presentation on De Novo Structure Determination Using CASE With Bench-Top NMR in the Undergrad Laboratory—How Well Can We Do?
Or view these additional presentations:
- Teaching LC Optimization During the Pandemic Using ACD/Method Selection Suite – Scott Van Bramer, PhD (Widener University)
- Hypervalent Iodine Compounds in Materials Science – Kapil Dev Sayala, PhD (Southern Methodist University)
- Droplet Probe: A Non-Destructive Chemical Residue Analysis of Ancient Wari Ceramics – Kristόf B. Cank (The University of North Carolina)