Search the Aldrich NMR Library with ACD/Labs
Access the Aldrich NMR Library within ACD/Spectrus Processor
The Aldrich NMR Library for ACD/Labs offers direct access to thousands of high-resolution spectra through ACD/Spectrus Processor.
With more than 35,000 spectra of real products available, chemists can quickly verify their starting materials, and search for unknown chemicals or impurities within the analytical
- Perform peak and spectral similarity searches with your experimental NMR data
- Search on exact structures or substructures through the ACD/ChemSketch interface
- Search Aldrich related information such as CAS no., catalog number, boiling and melting points, density, refractive index, etc.
- All search results are presented for direct comparison in the same processing window
- One software for all your analytical chemistry needs
- Access all your analytical data (NMR, LC-MS, IR, etc.) in one processing interface
- Faster data analysis and interpretation times
- Check starting materials before beginning large/involved syntheses
- Quickly identify unknowns and impurities
- One software interface for data processing, database searching, and spectra comparison
Integrating the Aldrich NMR Library with Spectrus Processor allows more efficient management of the analytical data workflow, freeing chemists' time for other important work.
Contact us today for more information.