Find chemical structures according to their chemical, systematic, or trivial name.
A feature of ACD/ChemSketch (Commercial).
ACD/Dictionary consists of a library of over 30,000 chemical structures with 165,000 systematic, trivial, and trade
names. Search ACD/Dictionary by a variety of parameters including CAS registry number and name to quickly obtain accurate
pre-drawn structures as well as other useful information.
- Find all of the systematic and non-systematic names associated with a particular structure
- Check if a structure is an enzyme inhibitor and what enzymes are inhibited by it
- Choose naming conventions such as INN, USAN, BAN, JAN, and other international nomenclature organizations
Search for compounds by a variety of parameters including:
- Common name
- Trade name
- CAS registry
- Number or configuration of stereocenters or double bonds
- Biological activity or therapeutic category