Subscription-Access to Expert Analytical Tools for CROs
As the trend to outsource drug discovery and development projects becomes increasingly common,
contract research organizations (CROs) position themselves to cope with pressures to meet tight
deadlines and strict budgets by using the same trusted software used in Big Pharma.
Subscription-access to expert analytical tools that handle analytical data generated by multiple
instruments can speed sample turnaround and improve productivity, while effectively managing costs
as projects arise.
How Subscription Works?
- ACD/ChemSketch is provided free to all potential users
- ACD/Labs software is installed on desktops or the company network
- User requests license key(s) to access software when needed
- License subscriptions are monitored and billed semi-annually
- Renew or extend subscription as new projects begin or expand
Benefits of Subscription
- Affordable access to expert tools and comprehensive databases
- Easy-to-generate reports
- Bidirectional reviewable results including spectra, chromatograms, and chemical nomenclature with structures
- Traceable results tracked in LIMS and Electronic notebooks provide transparency during audits and filing of drug submissions to regulatory bodies
- Accurate and reliable results from the same expert tools used in Big Pharma
Subscription access to expert analytical tools that are trusted and used by pharmaceutical companies help CROs meet
their goals to complete more projects faster and cheaper and support long-lasting relationships with drug sponsors.